Click here to download NickBeardResume.pdf
Sony XDCAM series (currently shooting on the PMW-EX1R), Canon EOS-1D, Rode NTG3 Shotgun Mic, Sennheiser EW100 G3 Lavalier Mic, Sound Devices MixPre-3 Field Recorder, Chroma Key Production and Production and Post-Production.
Here are a couple clips from some basic chroma key projects I’ve completed.
Excerpt from "Storytellers: The Beat Arnie Tapings," a "Rob, Arnie & Dawn" show mockumentary web series chronicling Arnie's difficulties recording parody songs.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019, After Effects CC 2019, Magic Bullet Looks, Photoshop CC 2019, Adobe Media Encoder CC2019.
Relevant Work Experience
Williams Broadcasting, Rocklin, CA
“The Rob, Arnie & Dawn Show,” Lead Producer June 2002 – 2007 / Creative Director June 2007 – Present
- Video Projects Creative Director in charge of all phases of production for all video projects. Duties included, but not limited to planning and preparing video shoots, lighting, directing, principal camera operation, sound gathering, editing, and optimizing files for upload to the show’s video hosting service.
- Produced over 1,200 web series and special event videos (totaling over 800.000 views) for the show’s subscription based “Member’s Only” website highlighting each show member’s off-mic activities.
- As Lead Producer, created and operated the show’s multi-media website: produced daily audio highlights and weekly videos of the show (3 camera setup) complete with motion graphics and music elements.
- Created daily audio promos for the show and its various markets.
- Prepared highlight reel CD’s, DVD’s and media packages to promote the expansion of the show into new markets.
- Archived and catalogued all show content and prepared “Best of” shows for broadcast during scheduled vacations or emergencies.
- As a contributor to the on-air team, engaged regularly in debates with show members on political issues and lifestyle topics.
- Created, operated and maintained the show’s online retail store.
Metro/Shadow Broadcast Services, San Francisco, CA
Traffic Reporter, KCBS Radio 740 AM, February 2002- April 2003
- Provided live, on-air traffic reports for KCBS Radio 740 AM San Francisco.
- Prepared and delivered brief, live news broadcasts for surrounding markets in Northern California.
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, (1993 – 1997)
BA Communications: Media Productions & Performance Study
Ohlone College: Fremont, California, (Summer 2001 – 2002)
Audio Production and Broadcasting